Τρίτη 21 Δεκεμβρίου 2010

The word "try" and the new year's resolutions.

Girl holding a flower
Pop-corn machine
Traffic

I say I wanna travel around the world.
But I don't even know half of my city.
I guess this could be in my new-year-resolutions-list.To explore my whole city.
I wanna make that list.To set some goals.And try to achieve them.I don't like the word try.
It's like deep inside you you already have accepted the fact that you may not achieve them.
Look at you.You're about to set some goals which you say it doesn't matter if you won't achieve them.
I don't know about you but I never had strong will-power.
And I don't like that.Not giving a damn about anything.
I don't want to be like that.I want to be strong.To achieve my goals.Not try to achieve them.
But first of all I have to set them.
Maybe that's why I postpone creating a new-year-resolutions list.
I don't know what is it that I truly want.
What is worth to commit.
I have to think about it.
And I don't feel like thinking about it right now.Perhaps a little later.

13 σχόλια:

Sibila Losada είπε...

:) I bet someday you'll be travelling around the world. It's a beaituful wish, which it takes not only will power but time. By the way, i wish you the best. Thanks so much for your comments, see you around! Loved your blog sweetie!

http://nospaceformycloset.blogspot.com

Andrea S. είπε...

I don't like the word "try" neither
I like more strong&sure words to set my goals like 'I will' or 'I won't'
beautiful photooos<3<3
i'm in love with the last one!
Thanks for the follow:D

Ανώνυμος είπε...

don't worry girl, if you want something deeply you WILL achieve it. Just live as much as you can. I don't have a strong will neither but thats not necessarily bad. I mean, i waste my time and energy only for things i truly TRULY want!

μαρ

Natalie είπε...

I really love that last picture with the city lights and everything! And, yeah, the word try is kind of un-encouraging if you think about it that way... But I still hope that you do keep any and all resolutions you do make for the new year!

Lorelai Sebastian είπε...

i deuteri fwto me to klassiko karotsi pop corn kai malli tis grias...tin agapw!!!! polu agapimeni eikona!

ps:teleio itan to swapping!
ta botakia einai persina re ta klassika camper...stis ekptwseis fusika!

Nina είπε...

If we want something we can do it...!
Nice text...nice pictures!
Goodnight!

Natalie είπε...

Wow, amazing blog, i have a feeling you will definitely be able to travel around the world some day. Not knowing your city just goes to show how much you want to break out of it. Good luck with your New Year's resolution!

Dandelionkisses είπε...

Man, I can very much relate to that.
I guess both our new years resolutions could be to stop TRYING and start DOING. You know...If I ever get off the internet ;)

Barbara είπε...

u'll find out soon what u want!! lovely pics!

Froso M. είπε...

Ti omorfes eikones apo thn polh!

Makari na kaneis pragmatikothta oles tis apofaseis sou! Egw den kanw pote resolution list, giati tha me apogohtefsw! Polla filia!

alison είπε...

Think I feel the same way. I always want to go someplace else, but there's plenty of hidden treasures where I live that I have yet to explore. I'm sure that soon you'll find out what you want, things like that just come naturally at those unexpected times. Have a wonderful holiday and a great new year!

Nells είπε...

love your post!!again*

Ανώνυμος είπε...

I really like this post and the pictures as well. I believe in what you say and I am the same. I always have the surge to do something but then the motivation is never within me and I never begin anything I say I want to do. For example I cannot ride a bicycle; my Mamma bought me a bike a few months back and I haven’t even made the effort to try to learn. I crave for the spirit a lot of people have in wanting to learn and actually doing it. I guess I always have excuses, I have studies at uni, I have my part time job, my social life with family and friends, but I never take time out for me and I think this is what we both need this year, resolutions to do with ‘us’ realistic goals that is.