Σάββατο 4 Δεκεμβρίου 2010

Mathematics #1

november 210
november 216
november 238
november 245
pics taken by  Ion
X
X belongs to the real numbers.R is its domain of definition.
The domain of definition or simply the domain of a function is the set of "input" or argument values for which the function is defined. 
Where do I belong?Which is my domain of definition?How am I defined?
Which values define me?
When I'm with mum I'm confident.I could even say I'm snob.
With dad I'm sophisticated,mature.
With my sister,I'm me.I'm acting smart or I'm acting silly.
When I'm alone,at the end of the day,lying on my bed,I'm full of thought,concerns and feelings.
Sometimes I'm introvert.Sometimes I'm extrovert.
I guess limiting my ego behind labels will lead me nowhere.




5 σχόλια:

Andrea S. είπε...

what a beautiful post.
the photos are awesome as always, and the text express pretty much how I feel sometimes

loved this one:
I guess limiting my ego behind labels will lead me nowhere.

Dandelionkisses είπε...

I can totally relate to this.
Love the text.
And the last photo.

Maria G. είπε...

Μην προσπαθείς να βρεις ποια πραγματικά είσαι με αυτόν τον τρόπο... Θα το καταλάβεις σιγά σιγά... Εξάλλου πιστεύω ότι αυτό που είμαστε διαμορφώνεται από αυτά που ζούμε... Άρα όσο πιο πολλά ζήσουμε, τόσο πιο κοντά στο αληθινό μας "εγώ" θα φτάσουμε...

A είπε...

Prospathousa k egw polla xronia na me "kathgoriopoihsw" kapou.
Twra arxizw k katalavainw pws a)sunhthws den mporoume na mpoume mono se mia kathgoria emeis oi anthrwpoi (oute kan oi arithmoi edw pou ta leme polles fores!!) kai b)h "kathgoria" mou an prepei na epileksw mia, einai ekei pou niwthw oikeia k zesta. mou phre kairo na katalavw oti den tairiazw ekei pou prospathousa na me valw..

mhn agxwnesai! :))

Ανώνυμος είπε...

Every person belongs there where he feels happy.happiness is a word that cannot be defined,but when you are happy you know it.When I was at school I rarely felt happy everything was such a mess.I was thinking so much!I was afraid to express my feelins and I was afraid to live!Maria G(commentig above)is right.Now that I'm 25 I ve lived things and learned some that make me happy and at last learned some things about me.We should all go out there and live.I m still afraid to live sometimes and every day I try to fight my fears...(joan)