Πέμπτη 2 Ιουνίου 2011

A night like this

arditos 220
arditos 289
arditos 169
arditos 161

Caro Emerald-A night like this
Αnd the nights are warm and sweet.
And I could lick my own skin.
And I could swallow the city.
The lights,the noise,the laughs,the dark sky,the trees.
I could walk barefoot in the middle of the streets.
I could lie down and listen to the cars coming.
And the streets could be my skin.
And the cars could go up and down my back.
If only I didn't have to return home right now.
And let my feet lead me.

2 σχόλια:

Faidra Faitaki είπε...

Όλες οι φωτογραφίες σου εδώ (και πάντα) ωραίες, Κατ, αλλά αυτή η τελευταία του ποστ αυτού είναι έργο τέχνης, σοβαρά.
Και ίσως η επιστροφή στο σπίτι είναι που κάνει την εμπειρία ομορφότερη γιατί μπορεί η ανασκόπησή της να είναι που μετρά!
Να περνάς όμορφα!!! (Και καλή επιτυχία αν έχεις ακόμα παιδέματα με εξετάσεις...)

Constantine είπε...

εισαι περιεργα ομορφη. και οι φοτογραφιες σου ειναι πολυ καλες.