Τετάρτη 14 Απριλίου 2010

The Sewing Machine and me

Hehe.Guess what!It's time to show you what you've been longing for!The pieces of art I created with my new sewing machine!You can call her "Efterpi".I don't know what's wrong with me and I give names to STUFF.It's cause I'm more emotionally connected with them I guess.Ok,I think I bragged enough for today!They're not something special,but to tell you the truth I'm a bit proud of myself.xD

I had next to no experience with that stuff and da-da-daa!I learnt some basic techniques!Yeah,yeah I said I'm gonna stop bragging!So here they are:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

18 σχόλια:

Vivalaflav είπε...

love your pieces! I'm working on a few projects myself, I'm tempted to get my own sewing machine as well xx

rachel red lips είπε...

way to go! the first piece reminds me of the dress from the uniform project! i like

Dandelionkisses είπε...

That is totally great! I always feel proud of my sewing endeavors even if I'm just hemming pants :P
And you know what, I feel ya on the naming of STUFF, I am the same way :)
That dress is totally neat too, I like it.
(your room looks cozy :))

A είπε...

thelw k egw!
(sovara!)


((:

joanaddicted είπε...

great job!! congrats to efterpi!!!

Natalie είπε...

Everything looks pretty darn good to me (: You should be very proud of yourself! I can't wait to see what fabulous things you'll surely soon be producing in the future. And the collage on your wall is pretty much marvelous!

Robyn είπε...

I named my sewing machine Peggy. :)

Vintage Obsession είπε...

Oww i likes \very interesting must say :)

josie είπε...

that's beautiful! i wish i could use a sewing machine!
x x x x

Sofi είπε...

Wow! I wish I could sew, my clothes making skills are limited to fabric paint and saftey pins!
I give names to everything to. My iPod is called Timo! :)

Maxie είπε...

that is a supergorgeous dress! you are a fast learner!!!

Ανώνυμος είπε...

great amazing wow... thts so cool love everything.

-cris

Vipera Lebetina είπε...

Oh they are soo cute! Well done! Is it difficult to make?

boo είπε...

this is just brilliant:)
arxika eisai panemorfi k kata deuteron mpravo souuuu<3
einai fantastikooooo:)
elpizw na mas perimenoun k alla tetoia posts apo sena gt einai pragmatika teleia!!!!!
mpravo sou:)

Kallie, Happy Honey and Lark είπε...

Your stuff is really cool! Did you use patterns? I love your room, the collage on the wall is great.

josie είπε...

thanks for your comment :) it cheered me right up! but i freely admit my posting is getting sloppy.

ToKataifi είπε...

iperoxa ke ta dio...

ke iperoxe fotos... :)

Nells είπε...

teleiooo!!!bravo exo k go 1 alla den ti xrisimopoiw...me ebneeis...!!synexise etsi!!!