Τετάρτη 31 Μαρτίου 2010

You are the choices you make

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



I don't have a clue.Again.I don't know what I want.I've been on this position so many times I wonder whether I should stay here.The fact that I'm still here probaply means that deep inside I like being here.Or I'm just afraid to walk away.The hard thing in life is that you must make choices.Should I stay?Should I go?Should I study architecture?art?graphics design?Should I break up with him?Should I be the bitch?Should I be the victim?
As you grow up,life becomes more complicated.You need to decide about more and more stuff.To make choices.Choices that will affect your whole life.You are the choices you make. You have to choose.Otherwise,someone else will do it for you.
Well,I don't feel like making choices right now.I don't wanna think what I should do,so I wont regret it afterwards.I don't wanna decide.I don't wanna think at all.
I just want my hair to grow longer,so they can tenderly touch my back and my face while the wind's blowing.I wanna lie down in the grass and sunbathe.I wanna dance on the roof.I wanna go out in the streets and sing.I wanna go swimming.I wanna run at the beach wearing my swimsuit.I wanna dig my toes in the sand.I wanna go to a mountain and scream with all my strength.I wanna climb on a tree an stay there.And when tired,I wanna sleep naked.I don't wanna think at all.I just wanna be happy.
C:

10 σχόλια:

meraldia είπε...

Ουφ, όταν πρέπει να πάρεις τέτοιες αποφάσεις, είναι όντως ζόρι. Μη βιάζεσαι, "άσε το σχέδιο να ξεκουραστεί" όπως μας έλεγε ο καθηγητής της τέχνης. Άκου το ένστικτό σου που δε λαθεύει ποτέ. Μέσα σου ξέρεις πάντα.

Melanie's Randomness είπε...

I just want to be happy too. Life feels so complicated right now, I completely understand! Maybe take a day off from life's hassles & do something you know in your gut you want to do! Maybe it'll make ya feel a lil better!

Vintage Obsession είπε...

Dont worry every body goes through the phase like true love you will know that this is it ,when ever you would know on what you want to do:)

Dandelionkisses είπε...

I feel the same way.
Love the picture.

Lions, Tigers and Fashion OH MY! είπε...

great post and what a free photo running in the corn fields that would be fun ;) xoxo

Natalie είπε...

I really adore the picture. And you're so right! There are constantly so many choices, decisions, things to be done, problems to be solved, so much stuff thrown at us as we grow older... and a lot of times you can't help but want to throw it all away and just live!

Ανώνυμος είπε...

lovely post
i guess you're right but we cant always do what makes us happy
because what we consider us happiness, someone may cinsider it as misery

MaR Φ

Vipera Lebetina είπε...

Just relax. When I am confused, I read professor Tolkien's books (it might not sound like a pretty good idea, but it does work) or watch movies like Peter Pan. Childish? It will relax you.. Then take a bath or go to sleep. Then you're gonna be just fine, ready to make some choices (they will not always be easy to make) and full of energy!
Wish you the best possible...
xxx

boo είπε...

you said it yourself.you said everything.do all those things you wanna do.be happy.everything starts when you want it to.so go ahead,swim,scream,dance.start being happy:)


xx

Maxie είπε...

I know exactly what you feel, you're not alone
x