Τρίτη 21 Ιουλίου 2009

The temperature is getting higher and higher...

I returned from Aegina.I had a great time there with my best friends.I also went for 4 days at Pilio.That's why I haven't post anything for a while.I would like to promise you that from now I'll post more often but I'm leaving again to go to my village near Kalamata where I'll stay for a about a month.So I promise I'm gonna be a better blogger after August.If I won't find anytime to post before the end of the week have a fantastic and crazy summer!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
*(My sister and I cooked our meal today!)*
Have you ever been in love with something that all the others find auful?I fell in love with a yellow pair of trousers I had seen a long time before at Zara.I didn't bought them because I wouldn't dear to wear them outside and they will end up in my closet forever.But some days ago I went again at Zara and guess what.I found them on sale.The yellow trousers now cost about 10 euros.I couldn't resist and try them on but I was unhappy to see that they didn't fit good enough on me.I left disappointed Zara and I went to Stradivarious,where I found an almost same yellow pair of trousers!Arghhh.Those weren't fit me well either!Well,I will survive without them I guess but I still dream myself into that beautiful pair of trousers.Here is an outfit post with a yellow jacket instead....:(
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 σχόλια:

mary_ronaldo είπε...

i like the hat! the jacket is also great!
have a good time and ihope you'll find some day yellow trousers that will fit you! ;)

Vali είπε...

Ax ti teleio kapelaki? Den peirazei pou den vrikes kitrino panteloni. Eimai sigouri oti tha to petixeis ekei pou den to perimeneis, kai tha sou tairiazei kai ganti!
Filakia kai kalo kalokairi (ap'oti katalaba to kalokairi den teleiose akoma gia sena...)

Mairyliscious είπε...

amazing outfit !!!!!!!!!!!!!

.. είπε...

The second picture makes me hungry! And love the hat! :)

Ανώνυμος είπε...

elpizw n vreis sto mellon k allo kitrino pantelonaki me kali efarmogi!k n pairneis oti su aresei,mn akus tin gnwmi twn allwn..oso gia to outfit uperoxo,i always enjoy ena style me menswear epirroes..