Σάββατο 6 Ιουνίου 2009

Why we love Agyness Deyn

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Agyness Deyn has been hailed as "the fashion industry's next great supermodel".
But did you know that her birth name is Laura Hollins?Or that she is a singer too?
Here are some things I bet you didn't know about her:

-She is daughter of a nurse, Lorraine, and second of three children she attended All Saints RC High School, as well as Bacup and Rawtenstall Grammar School and Sixth Form in Waterfoot, Rossendale.

-Deyn's working life started serving part-time aged 13, at a fish and chip shop in Ramsbottom.

-Even at an early age she had an eye for style and by 17 she had already had her head shaved. "I’ve had short hair since I was 13, and when I was 17, I had a skinhead"






See more videos on modelinia.com



-She has also studied drama and music at the Hull college.



Check out the videoclip: